1555 Ruth Rd, Suite 6
North Brunswick, NJ - 08902
Ph : (732) 821-9200
Fax : (732)821-9202
610 Washington Blvd,
Jersey City, NJ - 07310
ph: (201) 377-1819
Fax: (201) 626-4548
In an era plagued with the market-driven woes of unavailable
physicians, inconvenient appointment schedules, and 10-minute doctor
visits that occur an hour late, we are striving to maintain the personal
side of medicine.
How did we improve on medical care?
1) By providing many services right in our office, including:
Drawing of Blood-work (with office visits)
Rapid Strep throat testing (10 minute result)
2) By using electronic medical record (EMR) and billing services, we
will be able to maximize the time we spend with you while streamlining
referrals and lab-work forms, plus ensuring your insurance company
receives the most accurate information. This same software will allow us
to quickly and easily tell whether you are up-to-date with all of the
most recent screening guidelines for prevention of disease. It also
allows us to access your records after-hours should you have an
emergency. One of our doctors is on-call 24/7 should you have a problem.
3) By having office hours when they are convenient for you, including
early morning and evening appointments.
4) By allocating time each day for same-day visits (for our established
patients) when they suffer an acute illness. We know you don't plan to
be sick ahead of time!
5) By providing a courteous, knowledgeable, and professional staff to
help you with questions. Did you ever have tests done and never hear
back from your doctor? We routinely attempt to notify our patients about
test results... even if results are normal.